There are different stimulants in AddieUP™. These stimulants prolong energy, focus and concentration. Each of the stimulants help improve energy, cognitive function, alertness, endurance, focus, and stamina. Taking this supplement may allow you to better complete complex tasks, including writing, studying, and mental clarity.
The stimulants in AddieUP’s formulation combine synergistically to produce a powerful tool which allows you to perform your best. A breakdown of these essentials illustrates the important function they serve as part of AddieUP’s proprietary formulation. AddieUP’s ingredients come from the highest quality suppliers, with emphasis on natural and safe formulations that meet our strict quality guidelines.
AddieUP is the result of of diligent research and experience. Our proprietary formula contains the following ingredients. These important ingredients when combined in the correct amounts can help to provide a profound impact in quality of life and work.
1. Yerba Mate – Yerba Mate is a Brazilian/South American herb known for centuries for its medicinal properties. The Pasteur Institute and the Paris Scientific Society concluded after researching this wonder herb that no other plant found anywhere has equal nutritional value. They claimed that, “Yerba Mate contains practically all the vitamins necessary to sustain life.”
Scientific research shows Yerba Mate to be a powerful antioxidant that can protect DNA strands from a problem known as double-strand breaks. The key benefits of Yerba Mate include increased mental clarity, focus, alertness as well as mood elevation. With 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, 11 polyphenols, Yerba Mate is one of nature’s most balanced stimulants.
2. Guarana - Guarana comes from the berries of Paullinia cupana, a plant native to the Amazon basin in Brazil. Guarana contains thobromide and theophylline, as well as the natural phenols catechin and epicatechin. This powerful plant has been used by the Amazon Indian Tribes for centuries to gain increased energy, brain power, and endurance. These antioxidants give the brain and body protection from harmful free radicals and provide a powerful endurance boast. In a 2007 pilot study, memory, alertness and mood levels were all increased by low doses of guarana extract. In our AddieUP formula they assist in helping to provide cognitive improvement. We source only the highest quality Guarana extracts.
3. Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine Anhydrous is a psychoactive stimulant known chemically as trimethylxanthine. Caffeine Anhydrous belongs to a group of stimulants called xanthenes which occur naturally in certain plants. Xanthenes stimulate the central nervous system to combat drowsiness and restores alertness. Caffeine is the world’s most popular psychoactive substance, with nearly 90 percent of adults in North America consuming it on a daily basis.
The brain is a complex organ which needs nutrients, oxygen, glucose, and a host of proper chemicals to function optimally. Improved long term cerebral brain health and functionality are the two primary goals of AddieUP’s formulation. As a result, Nootropics are included in AddieUP. Nootropics are often referred to as “smart drugs,”or “brain steroids,” that act as memory and cognitive enhancers, as well as intelligence enhancers. Nootropics are theorized to work by altering the available supply of the brain’s enzymes, neurotransmitters, and hormones. They work at improving oxygen supply to the brain and helping to stimulate nerve growth to the brain. The following Nootropics were carefully selected and formulated for AddieUP.
1. Huperzia Serrata – Huperzia Serrata This rare Chinese herb contains a powerful alkaloid called Huperzine A. According to studies Huperzine A has been proven to be beneficial in protecting the brain against free radical damage. Huperzia Serrata is also a potent aid for memory support and concentration.
2. Ginko Biloba – Ginko Biloba is used for memory and cognitive enhancement and can help improve attention levels in users. A study of the herb concluded that desired affects are immediate and reach their peak in 2.5 hours after intake. Two of the components of Ginko Biloba, flavonoids and terpenoids, are believed to be responsible for the herb’s beneficial effects in humans. Flavonoids have antioxidant properties that help in protecting nerves and blood vessels from damage. Ginko Biloba has been shown to improve performance in the Steinberg Memory-Scanning Task in healthy young individuals. This memory task assesses the ability of people to recall information. Think of Ginko as a fuel for brain power and also a protector due to its antioxidant properties. Ginko Biloba extract produces a considerable increase in memory and activity in the neurons of the brain.
3. Choline – Choline As the precursor molecule for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, Choline serves various functions in our bodies. Extensive research hints that Choline may help prevent memory loss associated with aging. Choline protects and restores the dendrites of your brain’s cells. The dendrites are the tiny linking branches that come out of neurons and allow the cells in your brain to communicate.
In summary, AddieUP is at the forefront of maximal brain function, nutrition, protection, and cognitive function enhancement. Taking AddieUP can help provide enhanced focus, energy, and concentration. We hope AddieUP will be your choice for a more natural experience. Focus, energy, concentration, AddieUP!